All Saints Hatcham Community Centre is a registered charitable company managed by a voluntary Board of Trustees. The Centre is located in New Cross Gate area of South East London.
The Community Centre works in partnership with local community groups, other charities and voluntary agencies in the area to advance the following objectives:
We are a very popular venue for Weddings, Birthdays, Christening and other similar events. For these very special occasions we have two large Halls - the Old Hall and the Sports Hall - available to hire.
Copyright © 2015 All Saints Community Centre. All Rights Reserved.
We also host Children's parties for up to 40 children in the Sports Hall and Room 1.
Read more ...
- to provide an accessible and affordable venue and focal point for local community - a place for people to meet and socialise and a space for local groups and residents to run their activities and events;
- to provide a range of low or no cost educational, recreational, social and cultural activities that are accessible for local people;
- to provide a local facility and resources
that promote and encourage learning,
development and a stronger sense of
- to act as an information exchange point
on activities and services available locally
and to provide opportunities
for more interaction and inclusion among
various users of the Community Centre, and
- to maintain strategic relevance with local authorities, other agencies in the area and funding bodies.
105 New Cross Road
London, SE14 5DJ
0207 639 9071